We are screwed.

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 10:53:59 MST 2008

I'm of the opinion all things are relevant to a Linux list.  If unemployment goes to 11% and people on this list suffer because of it is that not relevant?

What if in an an attempt to save money in a down turn economy, cooperate America turns to Open Source to cut lost or at least reduce licensing fees?  Is that not relevant?  What if that creates more jobs for Linux Admins, PHP & Java Programmers, and MySql data Admins, is that not relevant?

Record voting must mean people are concerned, I know I am.

So I say it is relevant.

Keith Smith