Python in system administration?

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:49:27 MST 2008

Oh I just wanted to throw out there that the reason why Gentoo uses
python as the language for it's package management system is that the
creator only knew python at the time :-)
Alot of controversy but in the end it works as you said.

Thanks,
Dan Lund

"There is only one good, namely knowledge, and only one evil, namely
ignorance."
--Socrates