Need help converting video formats

Kevin Brandon staticrealm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 09:21:49 MST 2008

vlc has an easy interface in which you can use to convert these files. In
this example...

http://www.engadget.com/2005/10/18/how-to-get-tv-shows-off-of-your-tivo-and-onto-your-ipod-with/

it shows you how to do it. Of course your targeting the web not an Ipod. But
you get the idea...

<http://www.engadget.com/2005/10/18/how-to-get-tv-shows-off-of-your-tivo-and-onto-your-ipod-with/>On