Voting rules....

koder hmichels01 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 23:51:04 MST 2008

In that case, the serious answer would be to advise against parking at
the church unless, you have enough money and want to test Arizona law in
the Supreme Court open first amendment grounds. I would suspect that the
law may come under the yelling fire in a crowded theater concept and you
might lose.

Harold