Secure remote desktop login?

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 21:42:29 MST 2008

Have you looked at xrdp?  It uses the rdesktop protocol, and seems to
work nicely over an ethernet or wireless interface.
http://xrdp.sourceforge.net/

I've used this with a Windows laptop once when I was just putzing
around and looking for something to do with my time.  It uses the VNC
server as a backend and then transmits that output via the rdesktop
protocol.

Thanks,
Dan Lund

If you need more than 3 levels of indentation, you're screwed anyway,
and should fix your program.
--Linus Torvalds, Original Inventor of the Linux kernel
August, 2006