Wubi

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:01:42 MST 2008

This link might help if you are interested, it explains to use
"bcdedit.exe" to edit the boot sector data.

This one from Ubuntu explains how to do it with Vista & XP
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WindowsDualBoot

This one will document the additions to add to Linux to run it
properly under a Virtual Server 2005 setup so you don't need to remove
the stable operating system already in place.  Unfortunately the only
linux distributions that are enterprise enough to run in such an
environment are officially Red Hat Enterprise 4 & 5 / Red Hat 9.0 and
SuSE 9.3 / 10.0 / 10.1 / 10.2.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bf12642f-77dc-4d45-ae4e-e1b05e0a2674&DisplayLang=en

Thanks,
Dan Lund

If you need more than 3 levels of indentation, you're screwed anyway,
and should fix your program.
--Linus Torvalds, Original Inventor of the Linux kernel
August, 2006