OT: wanted, election night volunteer observers

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 08:28:44 MST 2008

Yeah,  you definitely don't want to make anyone in the least bit
upset.  Voting outcome is not worth as much as a persons happiness :)

Thanks,
Dan Lund

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so
many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled -
because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too
cowardly to exercise it.  The virtues which cloak these faults are
called patience and forbearance.
-Friedrich Nietzsche