Wubi

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 00:15:30 MST 2008

Use the Live CD as the install media instead, that's my suggestion.
It does give the option of resizing the partitions during the install.
That's why I was questioning why even use a windows version installer.
 Only reason I can think of is if you just don't want to burn a CD.

Thanks,
Dan Lund

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so
many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled -
because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too
cowardly to exercise it.  The virtues which cloak these faults are
called patience and forbearance.
-Friedrich Nietzsche