Wubi

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 23:43:51 MST 2008

I mean this with all seriousness and not as a joke...
Why?
I mean other than the obvious 'because it makes it simpler'.
I'm really not trying to be a negative nancy right now :)
Thanks,
Dan Lund

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so
many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled -
because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too
cowardly to exercise it.  The virtues which cloak these faults are
called patience and forbearance.
-Friedrich Nietzsche