SELinux vs. AppArmor vs. Standard vs. What?

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Sun Nov 2 18:56:15 MST 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-31 at 22:20 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> trust me, I'm capable of looking at the headers to inspect what MUA Ted
> was using and it's a very new version of Evolution, which I presume is
> probably bundled with Ubuntu 8.10 as I recall that he was hired by
> Ubuntu after his sponsorship in Blender development ended.

Just to correct a few facts, I never did Blender work (I can barely run
the thing) but I do work for Canonical on Ubuntu.  The confusion here is
probably that I'm one of the founders of the Inkscape project.  I've
used Evolution for a very long time.

I still reserve the right to compose e-mails anyway I choose.  And I
believe that bottom posting and not cleaning up the message to only
include what you're replying to is worse than top posting.

		--Ted