Cox Internet connectivity..

Michael March mmarch at gmail.com
Sat May 31 16:40:09 MST 2008

Here's a suggestion for everyone (like me) who are having problems with Cox:
If you have a friend with a different ISP.. ask if you can ssh into their
network and proxy your web traffic through their network. (I'm using the
'-D' option with OperSSH.) I'm doing that now and although its slower than
my 'normal' traffic.. it's better than how Cox is operating now.