=?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Re:_[Update]_Installfest_ at _Sat, _May_31, _10am_=96_4pm?=

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri May 30 18:03:14 MST 2008

Sorry I can't make it this month Alexander.  I turn 61 that day and
expect my legs will suddenly be incapable of taking me there.
Seriously, though, I have other plans.  See you next month.

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 8:30 AM, Alexander Henry
<alexanderghenry at gmail.com> wrote:
> This month, Hans has rounded up a few people, students from SCC, who will
> want help with installs. So I'll be needing a bit more help this time, there
> will be new blood at Installfest!

Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and
what they ought to be.
 - William Hazlitt