Virus info!

Jason Spatafore jasons at spatafore.net
Sun May 25 08:42:07 MST 2008

On Sun, 2008-05-25 at 08:31 -0700, Jason Spatafore wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-05-25 at 08:18 -0700, Jason Spatafore wrote:
> > un it...any spyware eating your system?
> > Download autoruns and check it...any suspicious entries there?
> >
> > Run chkdisk /r and allow a full disk scan to take place. Any lost
> > clusters?

This will be my last email on the subject. :)

This may seem like a "dumb thing" to ask but there are two more things
to check.

1. Did you empty the recycle bin?
2. Check the recycle bin settings. If it is set to take more than 10% of
your space, that could be where your problem is. Move the slider down.
(The space gets reserved for the recycle bin.)

That's all I have. Have a great weekend!