clamwin

Jon M. Hanson jon at the-hansons-az.net
Fri May 23 13:33:13 MST 2008

Yes, on that download page they say they update it several times a day.

I fix computers on the side for people so when I think they have a virus
I'll get a copy of that. I don't burn it evert time, though. I write the
date I burned it on the CD and if it has been more than a month I'll
burn another one.