ubuntu vs fedora vs mandriva...

Donn dlshumway at gmail.com
Thu May 22 14:23:54 MST 2008

The latest Mandriva 2008 Spring has been a joy to install and use. All
multimedia capabilities you would expect are easily installed and
configured. The nVidia drivers are offered to be loaded at install if
applicable. Compiz sets up with a few clicks. Respositories setup easily and
program installs are a breeze. You can try it out with the Live version,
even including the nVidia drivers. I have been using Mandrake/Mandriva for
years and the last two versions have been vastly improved over previous
releases.

--
Donn
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."