Partitions for Kubuntu

Rhune Lord rhunelord at gmail.com
Sat May 17 10:39:45 MST 2008

I have another Dell1420 notebook that for reasons I can't begin to
describe hates GNOME for Wireless and other items

So I downloaded Kubuntu and everything work!!!!

Ok I have a 320GB HDD in the notebook and I know partitions help in
case you have to reinstall in Windows.

Now I have 100GB partition mounted to " / "

Now the quandary

Do I set the rest to " /home " (I have 1028MB partition for SWAP) or
is there any other partitions I should make to help preserve a crash.
Now I am aware that some might say I am paranoid from being a Windows
user for so long, however, steps for data preservation are never bad
IMO.

Thanks,
Brian