Reformatted hd, reinstalled XP, no internet connection

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 22:08:36 MST 2008

This is the same mobo since she got it and the same
EXTERNAL cox modem.

It only takes me about a minute to 'wake up' on my
external modem after cycling power on/off/on doesn't
work anymore.

I suggested she 'look' at the modem ip via the
computer and see if it is up. Then do a basic setup if
cox has that like I have to do about once or twice a
year...one day 3 or 4 weeks ago?? 5 times in two hours
for some reason, but been steady 'Eddie' since!

So MAYBE it is just the front and back of the modem so
to speak that is lost and a 'setup config' will
straighten it out!!

--- Charles Jones <charles.jones at ciscolearning.org>