state $$ to proprietary software

Carlos Macedo Gomes powerofprimes at gmail.com
Wed May 14 16:27:39 MST 2008

Hi Hans,

First, this is great.  I need to add it to my infosec awareness pool... :-).
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 12:04 PM, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:
> #  Passwords are like underwear. You don't share them, you don't hang them on
> #  your monitor, or under your keyboard, you don't email them, or put them on
> #  a web site, and you must change them very often. -- Unknown

And to your request.. I have worked in a previous life (2004) w/ the
lady who's now the CIO for the AZ Dept of Revenue.  If Shawn's links
don't get you there, let me know offlist what you still need and I'll
see what can be done.

thanks,
C.G.

powerofprimes at gmail.com