state $$ to proprietary software

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed May 14 12:04:37 MST 2008

moin moin,

anyone know how we can figure out how much the state is spending on
proprietary software licenses?

I think it would be good to break it down based on some specific
types of applications, especially office applications and anti-virus
applications. It would also be good to break it down by area such as
education, unemployment services, health care and law enforcement.

The same types of questions apply for counties and cities, but I'm
currently mostly interested in the state level.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/        https://LOPSA.org/
#  Passwords are like underwear. You don't share them, you don't hang them on