Openmoko 10-pack

Kevin Faulkner kondor6c at cox.net
Mon May 12 08:26:40 MST 2008

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 04:51:27AM -0700, Tuna wrote:
> Apparently, we can get a deal on Openmoko handsets if we get a bulk
> order of 10. that's $30 off each piece, so $369 each (the regular price
> just recently dropped to $399).
> Is anyone interested in pooling money to buy a 10-pack of these? Even if

I am highly interested in getting an OpenMoko.
If you read a little more on the page they mention that the reduced price comes
from the fact that they are now selling the debug board seperately and they took
away the hard plastic case (really pointless if you ask me, my phone goes in
either my pocket or the holster thing, not in a plastic case)