work

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Sun May 11 20:15:23 MST 2008

Man...where were you when I was setting up 4 Ku band dishes on my roof
and an 8ft BUD in the backyard???

:-P

Maybe when I finally get a place in SF I'll trade you a trip out to SF
and free beer for cabling work etc.

:D

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 5:25 AM, Michael Havens <bmike101 at cox.net> wrote:
> Yipeeeeeee! I am now a satalite guy. A real good thing about being a satelite
>  guy is that I can do side work. Does anyone need an additional phone jack or
>  video outlet? Let me know if you do and I'll come by and see what I can do
>  for you!

"A man is defined by the questions that he asks; and the way he goes
about finding the answers to those questions is the way he goes
through life."