feeding internet from broadband to router

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Fri May 9 13:54:20 MST 2008

I figured out the problem.... I changed the network and so have to re-run the
setup routine. The problem with that is that it is looking for the router but
the router does not wish to be detected. I think the problem is that the
laptop is plugged into the internet jack and that is plugged into the
desktop. Does that make any sense?