House Passes PRO IP Bill

fouldragon at aol.com fouldragon at aol.com
Thu May 8 22:24:17 MST 2008

What I don't get about ethanol is, if it's about a
domestically-produced fuel/fuel independence thing, why go E85?

 From what I hear, in Brazil, a lot of the cars can run on 100% ethanol,
so if we get a miracle that lets us crank up ethanol production without
starving the world, we can cut the petroleum industry much more out of
the loop.

Of course, at the end of the day, individual transportation, no matter
what its form, is always inefficient.  Give me a 2,000 horsepower
locomotive pulling a commuter train with 500 passengers, over 500
individual cars.