wireless broadband

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 10:00:09 MST 2008

Thanks for the information.  This is excellent news!

Judd Pickell <pickell at gmail.com> wrote: Thought I would drop a line and let you all know that I was able to
get the U727 working on a linux system. It would have been easier if I
had an internet connection before setting it up, but as I have the
card due to no access where I am (atleast broadband anyways) I had fun
downloading the needed libs on a windows machine and using my microsd
card to move them to the linux box. However, once I had the KPPP
installed and configured it connected immediately and all is well.

Anyways, just thought you would like an update. Cheers!

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell

Keith Smith
(520) 207-9877