wireless broadband

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Sat May 3 22:33:40 MST 2008

I am using the U727 Novatel usb device and an online review I read
mentioned it had linux support through sprint as well. There is an
online guide for it at the sprint website, but I have not gotten very
far in testing it's capabilities. It has a microSD slot so that it can
operate like a flash drive as well. I will be calling monday to double
check on the claim that unlimited is unlimited at Sprint. I still fear
that the first bill to show up will have a bunch of over usage charges
on it.. :) Guess I have been burned by cell companies too many times
to just trust them out right.

Just thought I should through that out there so people are aware that
another device is supposed to have linux support as well. :)

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell