wireless broadband

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Fri May 2 18:09:28 MST 2008

what I'm thinking of doing is converting my phone plan into a broadband plan.
Then I'll can home internet and telephone and purchase a magic jack for
telephone. Will I have a problem running internet over the wifi from the lap
top (so my desktop is connected too)? I'll then dump verizon and go to sprint
after my contract ends.
The broadband contracts I have to coose from area 500MB plann and a 5GB plan.
I think I'll go with the 5Gig plan because I am going to be using it for my
phone. The problem is that I don't really know how much I will be using.
Basicly, I'll be using phone, maps.google, and email.

Opinions?

Your faithful servant....

Mike