OT: Help win an online contest

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Mon Mar 31 07:48:00 MST 2008

After a long battle with technology, Craig White wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 07:18 -0700, KevinO wrote:
>> Christianna is close to winning a radio contest at KISS FM, but we could
>> use a little help here. Christianna is Haylie's aunt, so a member of our
>> family.  http://1047kissfm.com/pages/johnjay_rich.html
> I think you need to challenge the brotherhood of PLUG members to make it
> happen...
>       Vote for the person who needs their grill pimped the most!!
> Christianna Y. 26% 508 Liz N. 26% 508

Light green text on a light blue background is really hard to read.
Which "web designer" thought that was a good idea?  And the results were
514-514 Christianna Y/Liz N after I voted.  There may be another
poll-stuffing group out there....

--
   The squirrels now live in fear of the magic exploding compost heap.
   --Dan Holdsworth