E side meetings for April, May (was: Re: W Side ... 26-Mar-2008 ...)

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Thu Mar 27 10:09:27 MST 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 10:27 PM, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:

> Am 26. Mar, 2008 schwätzte Kevin Faulkner so:
>

> >> That would be great. I even hope to make it this month as I'm now teaching
> >> Tue and Thu nights rather than Mon and Wed nights.
> > Does that mean that you will not be able to attend east side meetings?
>
> I will make the April east side meeting. I'm bringing my class over :).
>
> We need a couple of good presentations for that meeting.
>
> I'd love to have at least one of the following or something in the same
> vein:
>
> MythTV
> Blender
> Inkscape
> Asterisk
> video games
>
> I will be late for the May meeting if I make it at all.
>
> > Are you using Alpine?
>
> Yes.
>

> ciao,
>
> der.hans
> --
> #  https://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.CiscoLearning.org/
> [...]

I just wanted to move ("copy")
 this message from der.hans (see above) to a
 new "title", even if it is in some sense still in
 the same "thread" ("for some purposes").
 ...because the info above is largely about the E side meeting,
 so the title
      "Re: W Side Meeting 26-Mar-2008 - - pizza?"
is not appropriate for it.
 (it might be harder to find, for someone who had
   seen the message before, but had forgotten where it was)
 ("title" wise, or thread wise, or something)
 "moved" (or, re-"titled") by:
 --
 Mike Schwartz
 Glendale AZ