OT: Job - Seeking HTML person for some part time help

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Mon Mar 24 14:06:04 MST 2008

I am seeking an HTML person who can work with our Java developer to
manage our presentation layer.  You would receive an Adobe illustrator
.eps file that specifies the layout and all the graphical components.
You would be responsible for putting together the initial page, handing
it to our developer to place his code in, and possible fixing any
formatting issues that arise from that.  Mostly this is just laying out
divs and elements and handling a few formatting issues and maybe a
change or two.

Initial pages to completion $50
Changes due to minor redesign $10
Fixes or adjustments to formatting $0

This is mostly to take the load off of our Java developer who's time is
best spent elsewhere.  You will work fairly independently and need to be
able to do ~1 page every 1 to 2 days for 3 to 4 pages a week.  We are
using a fairly standard Java/Tomcat environment.  We also have regular
meetings on Saturdays to discuss the prior week and submit work for the
following week. You may need to attend if you need to have questions
answered or would like to work directly with people to increase your
efficacy.  If your fast you can use our office station (iMac w/
Dreamweaver/Eclipse/Tomcat/etc.) to do your weeks pages on Saturday
after the meeting with our designer and developer on hand.

If this sounds like an easy way to pick up a few extra bucks please let
me know.