Computer to TV

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:50:25 MST 2008

I can't imagine it being cheap...I guess you'll need a DVI or S-Video to
component video adapter. If your TV supports HD, then you should go with DVI
so you can do 720p output. Otherwise, go SVideo...the converter will be much
cheaper. Stay away from composite...the quality would be abysmal.

- Erich