how to convert a pdf fill-in form to fixed content

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 20:48:37 MST 2008

I installed a postscript printer like HP IIP and I
selected print to file at time of installing printer.
I then print the filled in pdf and select the HP IIP
printer. I then give it a file name like output.ps
then open up a terminal a use the $ps2pdf output.ps
output.pdf and you'll have the pdf file.