AZ's own Gabrielle Giffords votes to increase foreign work visas

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 19:32:14 MST 2008

Let's export our economy and we can all move into  Gabrielle Giffords house and she can support us!

Joshua Zeidner <jjzeidner at gmail.com> wrote: Although not everyone agrees on the matter of h-1b visas, it's
important to know that Arizona's own Gabrielle Giffords is playing a
role in increasing national visa caps that greatly affect technology
workers in AZ and elsewhere.

"The Innovation Employment Act, introduced by Representative Gabrielle
Giffords, an Arizona Democrat, late Thursday, would increase the cap
in H-1B visas from 65,000 a year to 130,000 a year. In addition, there
would be no cap on H-1B applications for foreign graduate students
attending U.S. colleges and studying science, technology and related
fields. Currently, there's a 20,000-a-year cap on visas for graduate
students in all fields."

http://www.joshuazeidner.com/2008/03/azs-own-gabrielle-giffords-votes-to.html

Keith Smith
(520) 207-9877