Linux history test

Nathan Aubrey nathan at paysonlinux.org
Thu Mar 13 14:30:26 MST 2008

On Thursday 13 March 2008 13:40:26 Shawn Badger wrote:
> See how well you score!! I only got 70% :(
>

> http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/survey/9

100%

My birthday is in September, it was kind of a personal birthday present
between me and Linus... lol

I got my first computer for my birthday in September, and shortly after I had
become discusted with windows 3.1 and dos 5, (about 10 minutes) I began to
wonder, because at school we had apples, so there was obviously something
other than windows out there!

Yahoo had a section in their catalogue about software development/operating
systems/linux

I jumped and began poking around. I didn't get real involved until slackware
came out in 93.

nathan