rhce difficulty / focus

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 12:43:31 MST 2008

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 9:03 AM, Joey Prestia <joey at linuxamd.com> wrote:
> Randy Melder wrote:
>  > Wondering if anyone in the list has taken the RHCE exam in the last two years?
>  >
>  > What did it cover? What surprises were there?
>  >
>  > Also, did you use the book "RHCE Red Hat Certified Engineer Linux
>  > Study Guide (Exam RH302) (Certification Press)" to prepare? How would
>  > you rate it?
>  >
>  > Thanks!
>  >
>  Randy,
>
>  I have not taken the test, but I got to the RedHat Academy at Estrella
>  Mountain Community College and Know this they make you sign a non
>  disclosure agreement when you take the test so that you cannot talk
>  about the test or they will take your certification.

  Wow, thats pretty extreme!  I've never heard of that kind of tactic
before.  Do you know if this NDA exists somewhere online?  or are you
not allowed to talk about that either?  :)

>  Which I can understand.

  Seems a bit excessive to me, its a cost saving measure in that they
don't have to have as many questions, etc.  The whole 'adaptive
testing' movement was born of this very situation.

   - http://www.joshuazeidner.com/