Red Hat books for sale

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Fri Mar 7 11:21:23 MST 2008

I bought 2 books to study for the RHCE exam.  I'm not going to have time
to use them in the timeframe I'd planned, so if someone else would like
them I'm happy to let them go.

Jang, Michael "RHCE Red Hat Certified Engineer Linux Study Guide (Exam
RH302)"  for RHEL 5.

Sobell, Mark "A Practical Guide to Red Hat Linux"  Includes Fedora Core
5 on CD (unopened)

These were about $35 each, new.  I'll sell them for $20 each.  They were
purchased from Amazon in October, and are in good condition.  No
underlining or folded pages.  If anyone's interested, reply off-list and
we can arrange a time to meet up.

thanks,
alex