OT: Job posting (Solaris/RedHat)

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 12:15:47 MST 2008

If you are a UNIX ninja, and don't mind moving/living in Tucson, I have a
line on a *high-paying* long-term contract gig for a UNIX admin. (Solaris
and RedHat)

Alternatively, you could commute there every day...but the work requires
"meat in the seat" attendance. No telecommuting.

If you're interested, please contact me off-list.

Cheers.

--
"A man is defined by the questions that he asks; and the way he goes about
finding the answers to those questions is the way he goes through life."