Laugh, we're funny.

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 13:55:50 MST 2008

Ugh. Sorry. I didn't notice that the first time around. :'(

Ok...for everyone else: There's a pretty disturbing picture about 2/3rds of
the way down on the right side. Not really pornographic since the groin and
chest area are actually covered...but...blech.

I still think the entry as a whole is utterly hilarious.

- Erich

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Charles Jones <
charles.jones at ciscolearning.org> wrote:

> Bleh...I was like "what pornographic image?" so I went back and looked
> and sadly noticed it this time.  At least we weren't goatse'd :P
>
> Joshua Zeidner wrote:
> >  that site scores high on the raunchy scale...   any technical tips on
> > removing that pornographic image from the page you linked permanently
> > from my brain?
> >
> >   -jmz
> >

> > On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 12:46 PM, Erich Newell <erich.newell at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I discovered this earlier and thought it was hilarious. You be the
> judge.
> >>
> >> http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Linux
> >>
> >> Share and Enjoy.

"A man is defined by the questions that he asks; and the way he goes about
finding the answers to those questions is the way he goes through life."