OT: Survelliance in America

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 05:49:19 MST 2008

this was a sad and unfortunate period in our history. also, it was a
time of much increased paranoia after the cuban missile crisis. People
then were paid to come up with ideas on how to "justifiably invade" a
nation like cuba. It is fortunate that cooler heads did prevail.

The idea that 9/11 was a "false flag operation" is just simply too
ludicrous to accept. the operation was far too complex for a
government to keep secret (too many people in on the consirpacy and
someone would have talked). it is far easier for this to have been
planned by a much smaller organization taking a bit more time and
having a militant fervor to go with it.

There are peopel around in government circles even today that believe
that 9/11 was a conspiracy between the US government, the isrealies
and a few others to foment public support for a comming war. The fact
that such a war was declared is only incidental to the fact that 9/11
was a terrorist event. I have long since given up trying to correct
these people simply because they won't listen to reason or logic or
the facts.

all that can be done now is to refute any instance of false
information on the net and use real facts and no embellishments.

Until that day comes that we can finally filter this BS off the net,
the truth will always be obscured behind the wall of supposition, lies
and false information floating around out there.