OT: Survelliance in America

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Sun Jun 29 16:53:49 MST 2008

Lisa Kachold wrote:
> Who can even say what really happened on 9/11, the corruption is soo
> deep and complete?

I've encountered many people who say that 9/11 was executed by
everything from the NY Firefighters, to the secret service. I've
discovered that some people simply prefer to believe in conspiracy. FYI
I was living in DC at the time of 9/11, and I was an eye witness to the
Pentagon attack, and came very close to losing someone that was close to
me (she would have been killed that day if I had not made her late for
work). When people actually argue with me about what happened at the
Pentagon (insisting that it was a "Global Hawk", missile, etc), I find
it almost amusing. I was *there*, and they would still rather believe
something they read on the internet! I cannot imagine the state of
anxiety and mistrust of someone who actually thinks that our govt would
plot and publicly kill thousands of US citizens for some hidden agenda.

-Charles