June INSTALL FEST Member Thanks

Lisa Kachold l_iesa at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 10:46:26 MST 2008

I would like to send out a special thanks to everyone who contributed their hard earned experience and knowledge for the INSTALL FEST!

This is just a few people (I am terrible with names)!

Fred Mazur who brought his telecommunications expertise and helped carry.
Alan Dayley [consultpros.com] for bringing us all water, taking photos, and bringing good cheer and incredible cross platform experience.
Joseph Sinclair (Google Software Engineer) who brought PUPPY and XO media in various bus types [x86_64, x86_32, PowerPC] finely burned and neatly cased (and quickly distributed).
Josh Nalli who came along during a lull in the action for interesting discussion!
And everyone else who contributed old distros for the collection!

We had as many as 9 people watching on our camera feed at one point early Saturday morning (but our feed stalled out later and was left unnoticed - so we apologize if you tried to watch and listen in unsuccessfully). Next event, another solution will be tried and we can continue to perfect the feed until it's clear with good sound!

It was a completely fun and worthwhile day!

Thanks again!