OT: Survelliance in America

Lisa Kachold l_iesa at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 21:18:31 MST 2008

This is nothing compared with the economic effects of NAFTA, the failing dollar due to Mid-east war and poor foreign and fiscal policy.  The mere influx of foreign workers who have essentially no credit history, no criminal or driving history (and can compete better for jobs) and can purchase any property is undermining the current systems (as their dollars go to their birth homes to support other interests).  Federal prisons and tax dollar state subsidies create a criminal system with no real rehabilitation that institutionalizes those who commit victimless crimes (aggrandized by popular media) to escape lies and oppression (and social and family systems trauma or PTSD).

It's just all too appalling.

But yes, we must be greatly upset about the death of the constitution.

(503)754-4452 Blackberry || obnosis at sip.axvoice.com

Sent via EDVO/CDMA Dell Latitude PII - Kubuntu 7.10 Mozilla/OpenOffice