Arizona's Harry Mitchell + Gabrielle Giffords on FISA Bill Watch List

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:47:22 MST 2008

Keith,

  this is the second time this bill appeared before Congress.
Apparently, 'homeland security' trumps the Bill of Rights.  Although
the issue is quite complex, and in my estimation absolutely reeking of
corruption of all kinds, the question that Arizonans should be asking
is what business do Giffords and Mitchell have supporting these bills?

  Giffords has crossed tech workers once before:
http://www.joshuazeidner.com/2008/03/azs-own-gabrielle-giffords-votes-to.html

  Keep in mind that its not only the issue of future violation of our
constitutional rights, but of immunizing the telcos against past
violations.

-jmz

 - http://www.joshuazeidner.com/