Help Needed: InstallFest this Saturday

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Jun 25 13:21:57 MST 2008

moin moin,

thus far I have seen no interest on the list for the InstallFest this
Saturday.

Alexander will be out of town, so we need someone else to make sure to
check in and out with UAT. UAT doesn't ask much of us and generously makes
the facility open to us every month. We can at least be courteous enough
to give them one or two specific contact people for the event.

Generally a few people show up to help, but with Alexander gone this time
it would be good to know that we definitely have people showing up.

I've met people who have recently gotten assistence at the InstallFests,
so I know we're helping :). We need to make sure we're ready for this
weekend.

Please let me know, either on list or via private mail, if you will be
there to help with installs this Saturday.

Please let me know, either on list or via private mail, if you will be a
contact person for the InstallFest this Saturday. We need to have at least
one person. No registration required, just let the security guys know
you're there if they have any questions.

Also, I have some extra equipment that can be available for the
InstallFest. I have at least a 4 port wireless network switch, some power
strips, ethernet cables, power cables. I can't be there, so we'd have to
arrange a way to get the equipment to someone who's going.

Alexander often brings some equipment, but his stash won't be available
this month.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/              https://LOPSA.org/
#  The only way for a woman to change a man