WHy ,,,,, Suggestion

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 13:12:50 MST 2008

Why not make a 'group' say call it 'lug'. Then set it up so that in order to send to both, you have to click each 'box' in your address book/whatever. That way, you don't 'forget' and send stuff to the second group when you intended it ONLY for the first group or vice versa!! Just a thought.

Hope all is going good for you in Florida.

Ed/ke7feg

Did I mention, 2/23/07 the FCC dropped all cw (AKA Morse code) testing for any class of license as a ham? Just pass the written exams.