InstallFest point person needed

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Jun 22 21:04:47 MST 2008

moin moin,

Alexander has been the point person almost every month for a few years
now. He's on vacation this week and will miss this weekend's InstallFest.

We need someone who will be there for the entire InstallFest. You'll need
to let UAT know we're there and let them know we're leaving. You'll also
act as a point person for people coming in. No requirement to do any of
the installing, but feel free to do so :).

Ideally you'll also bring in a small box of equipment ( most of which we
can supply ), but we can have someone else doing the tech stuff.

The InstallFest is this Saturday. We need to have someone designated point
ASAP.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/              https://LOPSA.org/
#  You can't handle the source! - der.hans