OT? (maybe) http://komando.com/ promotes Floss on radio

koder hmichels01 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 18 13:49:26 MST 2008

Kim used to have a column in one of the free computer newspapers back in
the days when they had such things.

The reference you are looking for is accessed from the columns tab. It
was in a column on "10 free alternatives to popular pricey programs"

http://www.komando.com/columns/index.aspx?id=5046

I think she used to title herself Kim, The Computer Goddess.
Hard to dispute with her on that.

Harold