Installfest 6/28 - Henry absent

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jun 17 18:04:26 MST 2008

Am 17. Jun, 2008 schwätzte alexanderhenry at cox.net so:

moin moin,

> My contract has been extended for four months.  I will be taking a much needed break, going out of town over the week of Saturday 6/28.

Congratulations. Enjoy the mini-vacation.

> Other than additional helpees, a wired router (4+1 port okay), cables, and power strip would be needed.  One person, because UAT's IT didn't provide wired Internet, left without a completed system last time.

I can loan the wireless switch, but can't be there. I have the switch with
me at Stammtisch tonight, so I can give it to someone now.

I also have ethernet cables, power cables and power strips. I don't have
those with me tonight.

I might be able to provide a wireless to wired device as well.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/              https://LOPSA.org/