It's download Firefox day!

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Tue Jun 17 13:16:29 MST 2008

They totally botched the launch.  If you go to
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord and click "download
firefox 3", it brings you to the FF2 download. On that same page if you
click the "sneak peek firefox 3", you get to download FF3 RC3, and not
the release. Way to waste a ton of advertising!

Here is the actual download links:
http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.0&os=linux&lang=en-US
http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.0&os=win&lang=en-US

-Charles