SQL Question - Complex ordering

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Tue Jun 17 12:40:22 MST 2008

Simple, it is a many many table that links resources located in
different tables and then my app tags the many remaining fields in that
table with specific information regarding how the resources are being
used. Several people have scolded my for repeated data, but really if
you have users in one table and the cars you can rent in a another table
and the types or rental terms in a third table, how do you rent a car
without putting the three keys into a fourth table?

Also, I do not use stored procedures because the criteria changes with
every run.  Think of it like going to the cable company and asking to
have a cable package put together where you choice from millions of
different channels based on your interest in the programs run on those
channels.  Every person will be different.