hmmmmm..... sheds doubts on oil additives

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Sat Jun 14 16:36:27 MST 2008

After a long battle with technology, Lisa Kachold wrote:
> Is there a benefit to additives in Linux systems?
> Just curious?

I find it's extremely useful to add things like xmacroplay (
http://xmacro.sourceforge.net/ ) to Linux systems.  I guess that could be
considered an "additive" since so few distros include a package for that
utility.  And, of course, everyone has a personalized .bashrc and a few
personalized scripts and utils hiding in ~/bin/ .

--
   I think I'll have to put on 500 pounds of subwoofers, amps, and other
   delicious herbs.  --MegaHAL, trained on ASR